my top 10 albums!






finally!
15000++ plays!


for all the years in my life, these are my top 10 fav albums. after taking a look at my last.fm top album charts and i found this!


1. Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel

2. Depeche Mode - Best of Depeche Mode 1&2

3. Sonic Youth - The Destroyed Room : B Sides and Rarities

4. White Lies - To Lose My Life (Waaaa, too much post-punk mehhhh)

5. The Doors - The Essential Doors

6. Depeche Mode - Sound of Universe (why not in the top 3?)

7. Mogwai - Mr. Beast (post-rock is boringggggg)

8. The Verve - Urban Hymns

9. Elliott Smith - Figure 8 (too bad for the bottom 3)

10. Jeff Buckley - Grace (mannnnn, i love this album!)


a bit too rojak for me right? perhaps i will have one of adam lambert's album on the list :D




No comments:

Post a Comment